Top Crown by Jon Renau is a short, layered, and loosely waved synthetic top piece. It can be worn at the hairline or slightly behind to integrate with your own hair. The density and layering add body, length, and fullness to your fine or thinning hair. The hair measures 5.75 - 6 inches in length and comes softly waved out of the box. It creates a natural and voluminous look in seconds.
The 1/8” Folded Swiss lace gives a natural hairline that is comfortable and natural. The double monofilament top provides multi-directional styling, looks like natural hair growth, and feels extremely soft to the touch. The extra layer of monofilament makes it perfect for anyone with a sensitive scalp or experiencing hair loss. Five pressure sensitive clips provide a secure and comfortable fit. This top piece is ideal for any woman wanting fullness and body.
- Ready-to-Wear Synthetic Hair
- Folded Swiss Lace
- Double Monofilament Top
- 6.75” x 6.5” Base
- 5 Pressure Sensitive Clips
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
- Try BeautiMark™ care products for synthetic hair to help extend the life and maintain the quality of your hairpiece.
- The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark™ helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free. It is made to prevent shedding and split ends.
- For the most natural result, place behind your bang and tease the hair in front to conceal the edge.
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber.
||Hair Additions by Jon Renau
||5.75 - 6"
||6.75 x 6.5"
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 26 August, 2017.