After undergoing partial breast surgery, there will be subsequent volume deficits, depending on how much tissue has had to be removed. To achieve perfect symmetry, soft compensation breast forms made of silicone are ideal. These are available in a range of different shapes and sizes, and are uncomplicated to use and kind to the skin.
- Multifunctional lightweight breast form
- Can be used on both sides
- Silicone shell with thin edging
- After partial or restorative breast surgery
- Compensation for cosmetic defects, lack of volume
- During radiation therapy
- Compensation under the arms
- With tendency to perspiration
- With tendency to lymphoedema
- Breathable textile backing made of microfibre
- With medical fleece 1057XI: variable filling up to an ultra light weight breast form possible
- Soft, moulded compensation breast form of skin-friendly silicone
- Compensation for lack of volume in the breast area
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 January, 2017.